Quality assurance of in-sourced resources… How do I know how good they are? It’s the same as hiring a resource locally. You begin with a job description, the most suitable candidates are short listed from our resource pool based on their skill set, experience and communication skills. You interview the resource(s) and have the option […]
Looking for needles!
- Drupal Public Sector Exchange (DPSX) – BoF at DrupalCon Prague
- Drupal Public Sector Exchange (DPSX) – G-Cloud 101
- Drupal Camp Pakistan in Lahore – Drama in LollyWood
- Drupal Public Sector Exchange – Open Councils event
- Drupal Public Sector Exchange
- Getting our Drupal ON…
- Innovation 101 – best thing since sliced bread is sliced bread
- Natural interaction – its the next big thing… naturally!
On TipsDrupalCamp onshore software development outsourcing ikonami emerging technologies London models for software development outsourcing Drupal Camp kubair shirazee Drupal developers outsourcing common sense Drupal 7 PHP DrupalCon Drupal innovation innovative service design UK entreprenuership speed to market in-sourcing Acquia Partner Drupal Camp Pakistan Drupal Community offshore software development
© Copyright Notice© 1999-2013 | Kubair Shirazee, A guide to software sourcing. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and A guide to software sourcing with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.