Quality assurance of in-sourced resources… How do I know how good they are? It’s the same as hiring a resource locally. You begin with a job description, the most suitable candidates are short listed from our resource pool based on their skill set, experience and communication skills. You interview the resource(s) and have the option […]
Looking for needles!
- Drupal Public Sector Exchange (DPSX) – BoF at DrupalCon Prague
- Drupal Public Sector Exchange (DPSX) – G-Cloud 101
- Drupal Camp Pakistan in Lahore – Drama in LollyWood
- Drupal Public Sector Exchange – Open Councils event
- Drupal Public Sector Exchange
- Getting our Drupal ON…
- Innovation 101 – best thing since sliced bread is sliced bread
- Natural interaction – its the next big thing… naturally!
On Tipsinnovation Drupal 7 in-sourcing models for software development outsourcing Drupal Community emerging technologies Acquia Partner Drupal developers common sense outsourcing ikonami Drupal offshore software development PHP speed to market innovative service design UK Drupal Camp onshore software development outsourcing Drupal Camp Pakistan London entreprenuership DrupalCamp DrupalCon kubair shirazee
© Copyright Notice© 1999-2013 | Kubair Shirazee, A guide to software sourcing. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and A guide to software sourcing with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.