Quality assurance of in-sourced resources… How do I know how good they are? It’s the same as hiring a resource locally. You begin with a job description, the most suitable candidates are short listed from our resource pool based on their skill set, experience and communication skills. You interview the resource(s) and have the option […]
Looking for needles!
- Drupal Public Sector Exchange (DPSX) – BoF at DrupalCon Prague
- Drupal Public Sector Exchange (DPSX) – G-Cloud 101
- Drupal Camp Pakistan in Lahore – Drama in LollyWood
- Drupal Public Sector Exchange – Open Councils event
- Drupal Public Sector Exchange
- Getting our Drupal ON…
- Innovation 101 – best thing since sliced bread is sliced bread
- Natural interaction – its the next big thing… naturally!
On Tipsinnovation UK PHP offshore software development DrupalCon ikonami outsourcing DrupalCamp Drupal Drupal developers emerging technologies Acquia Partner in-sourcing Drupal Camp models for software development outsourcing onshore software development outsourcing London kubair shirazee common sense Drupal Community Drupal Camp Pakistan innovative service design speed to market entreprenuership Drupal 7
© Copyright Notice© 1999-2013 | Kubair Shirazee, A guide to software sourcing. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and A guide to software sourcing with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.